Senior Manager of Industry Marketing, Corporate
- Work with strategy, sales, and marketing to understand and operationalize our corporate go-to-market plans.
- Create and drive tactical marketing plans for our priority corporate segments, focused on increasing RelativityOne adoption, preventing churn, and gaining new customers in corporate for direct and indirect sales.
- Work with other marketing teams to develop primary messaging and playbooks for talking to the corporate segment.
- Be responsible for keeping all corporate personas evergreen, and educating others around Relativity on using the personas properly.
- Build out sales enablement content for supporting the corporate sales team, including presentation decks, SWOT analyses, demos, and collateral.
- Advance our thought leadership around topics that resonate with the corporate audience, including producing original content and working with our content teams on blog posts, bylines, PR, and social media.
- Join forces with partner marketing to ensure our direct messaging to the corporate audience incorporates the benefits of working with our channel.
- Work closely with our events team to build out annual event plans that include goals and objectives for each event.
- Cultivate and curate our corporate community, including overseeing the existing advisory board.
- Assist product management in building out corporate-specific features, solutions, and partnerships.
- Lead internal educational efforts to help sales and marketing better understand the corporate buyer.
- Provide insight into our approach to corporate marketing via quarterly business reviews and other presentations to key stakeholders.
- Assist sales in driving revenue and RelativityOne usage through relationships with industry experts and customer contacts, as well as participation in sales meetings.
- Develop educational and nurture campaigns to enhance awareness of all non-priority corporate segments.
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics, as well as maintain a sophisticated understanding of our product to provide appropriate insight and guidance to the team, and to ensure effective marketing materials.
- 5-10 years of experience in a strategic consulting or marketing role
- Proven understanding of the corporate legal market and/or involvement in a corporate legal role
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- High-level technical acumen; must be able to understand and effectively communicate complex, technical ideas
- Proven history of initiative, creativity, and self-motivation
- Strong collaboration skills across interdisciplinary teams
- Superb organizational skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Outlook
- Expertise with Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work with and maintain relationships across an organization, particularly with sales, customer success, HR, and product teams
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.