We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Executive Associate you will provide strategic, project and day to day operational support for the CTO. The Engineering Executive Associate will help to ease decision-making by serving as a reliable, trusted and fair channel for all stakeholders. They will also ensure alignment and timeline support the overall business strategy.
- Plan and direct all administrative and operational aspects of the department on behalf of the CTO.
- Act as a main point of contact for employees/stakeholders.
- Attend executive and department meetings; coordinate next actions and manage follow-ups.
- Provide presentation support, including but not limited to: department All Hands, Key Imperative meetings, off-sites, executive and tactical meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, including logistics, content, coordinating with stakeholders, etc.
- Own CTO artifacts
- Regularly create, submit, and interpret reports to the CTO and Leadership.
- Maintain understanding of overall business objectives and strategy.
- Suggest problem resolution approaches and procedures.
- Work closely with the CTO on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects.
- Design, organize, and oversee comprehensive management of projects with ambiguous and changing requirements.
- Examples include:
- Partnering with key teams to “rescue” off-track projects, conducting root cause analysis and partnering closely with project owners and stakeholders to successfully deliver on desired outcomes.
- Support the CTO with completing ad hoc analysis, providing information requested, and capturing action items in meeting.
- Take on other (ad-hoc) responsibilities as directed by the executive.
- Exhibits an analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel and PPT skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to present to executives
- High energy and hard-working
- Basic business skills and knowledge
- Works well with colleagues across functions, including instilling accountability and motivation
- Self-starter and ability to work with little guidance
- Able to draft first versions of summarized research and data gathering to support strategic initiatives
- Knowledge of or interest in technology industry preferred
- Excited by Relativity’s mission; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- 2-5 years of experience in a project management role,supporting an executive, or consulting.
- A proven go-getter with demonstrated ability to deliver on your commitments.