Manager, SaaS Operations
- Create sustainable, highly reliable infrastructure operations processes that support compliance status and adhere to published OLAs/SLAs
- Collaborate across the Engineering and Support organizations to drive continuous service improvement in a DevOps culture
- Mentor a team of systems engineers to raise their operations, development, and leadership skills
- Manage and optimize cloud and infrastructure cost structures - Provide infrastructure response to major incidents
- Experience operating processes that adhere to a data center operations standard such as ISO 27001, SOC2, or FedRAMP
- ITIL v3 certification
- Basic scripting capabilities and experience working with a public utility cloud Minimum qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience - 5+ years hand-on-technical experience as a member of a SaaS operations team
- Knowledge of best practices and operations in an always-up, always-available services
- Technical understanding of a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, cloud computing, database technologies, networks and back-end infrastructure)
- Experience building and operating automation/configuration management infrastructure and the maintenance of a Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Robust experience in using a public utility cloud - General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Track record of practical problem solving, excellent communication, and documentation skills
- Ability and interest in working in a 24/7 global support environment
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.