Senior Account Executive - Enterprise
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
· This is a B2B sales role that requires equal parts storytelling and technical competence
· You'll work with existing large scale law firms and corporate customers to renew and expand their existing Relativity investment; Ideally, you will inspire these firms to move to our cloud only solution, RelativityOne
· Hungry to apply what you've learned as a sales pro but seeking to stretch again
· A salesperson that is energized by experimentation and iteration rather than following a scripted playbook
· Track record of success by putting customers first to drive results
· Understands what it means to be a true Challenger Salesperson by reframing a customer's problem to spur them to take action
· Not afraid to get into the weeds in a product demo
· You take pride in being a great listener
· Proven Enterprise seller with a history of won deals greater than $500K that you’d be able to breakdown in terms of your playbook to win.
Why You'd Apply:
· You're ready to be part of a corporate culture where you can be your true and authentic self
· Excited to be part of a market leading team rather than playing from behind in a crowded competitive landscape
- Lead and manage opportunities for Relativity’s law firm and corporate customers. Expand Relativity’s relationship within large Enterprise organizations.
- Manage a strategic sales cycle: prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory.
- Achieve sales results by understanding key business drivers, potential customer challenges, and relevant industry knowledge and trends
- Identify new opportunities and help customers accelerate their move to RelativityOne
- Act as a subject matter expert on e-Discovery solutions for law firm and enterprise corporate customers
- Perform product demonstrations and identify how Relativity can drive business transformation
- Orchestrate internal resources and stakeholders throughout the entire sales cycle
- Maintain accurate documentation of sales cycle details in Salesforce, provide regular pipeline updates and ensure forecast accuracy
- Collaborate with internal sales team to share ideas, industry insights, and best practices
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales and account management experience (legal technology experience a plus)
- Complex enterprise selling experience
- 1+ years of SaaS experience
- Proven track record of success in managing and growing a book of business
- Willingness to travel 35% of the time
- Demonstrated success in hitting or exceeding sales goals, including net new business
- Experience managing a complex and consultative-driven enterprise sales cycle, including law firms
- Knowledge or experience of selling SaaS solutions is preferred
- Strong business acumen, including knowledge of ROI and TCO principles