Software Engineer - Data Transfer
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that drive Relativity in a brand new, startup-style Relativity office in Krakow, Poland. You will use your technical expertise to design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills are critical in this role as you will be expected to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results. Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of the inner workings of Relativity and open up a number of opportunities within our organization. If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Krakow team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company, experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field, that is currently building its new R&D office in Poland!
- You are a competent software engineer who is looking for a new challenge and would jump at a chance to work with a leader in a new, expanding industry.
- You may also be required to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
- Building our core product offering, Relativity.
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process.
- Improving application system performance.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- Solid software development experience up to 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related.
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and MS SQL.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in working with Scrum.
- Experience in working with GIT.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Nice to have
- Azure architecture.
- .NET Core.
- Jenkins, CI/CD and Chef.
- Test automation tools e.g. White.
- Static code analysis e.g. SonarQube.