eDiscovery Project Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an eDiscovery Project Manager on our Implementations team for RelativityOne, you will be responsible for providing technical project management for RelativityOne customers, understanding client usage and capabilities for all RelativityOne products and offerings across the spectrum of the EDRM. The eDiscovery Project Manager works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
With having an emphasis as an eDiscovery Project Manager, you will play a key role in supporting Relativity’s customers with all implementation activities. You will be responsible for providing customers with guidance and expertise to successfully set our customers and prospective customers up for success in RelativityOne.
- Manage implementation activities, including but not limited to POCs, New Customer Implementations, Data Migration, New or Updated Products related to RelativityOne, or other implementation activities or rollouts.
- Provide project management to RelativityOne customers, with highly responsive and expert guidance for internal and external customers.
- Work under direction of Director, RelativityOne Customer Experience and other senior team members
- Strong proficiency in all areas of roles/responsibilities. The Implementation Specialist may be developing in certain areas of responsibility with the expectation they become a Subject Matter Expert in RelativityOne and implementation best practices.
- Provide technical guidance to help customers use the RelativityOne system successfully, and enable customers to understand and utilize our software in optimal usage
- Participate in sales calls/meetings with sales management and meetings with prospects, assist in presentations and demos when needed as it relates to RelativityOne
- Identify customer/prospect needs and help define solutions to address them
- Travel onsite to meet with clients, discuss advanced issues and/or conduct training
- Participate in industry events and contribute thought leadership on behalf of Relativity
- Act as internal subject matter expert for RelativityOne within the organization and as it relates to the Customer Experience team
- Create, proof, and present documentation and other materials to teach clients about Relativity
- Manage all assigned Implementation client issues/questions
- Capture prospect/customer requirements and work with internal teams to write SOWs and Implementation plans detailing how RelativityOne will address business needs
- Deliver feedback to the product management team based on prospect or customer interaction, product issues, field deployments and generally observed market trends
- Track activities in the approved and standard internal systems, including detail and important updates for all customer interactions and/or change management
- Participate in RelativityOne Service Delivery projects and objectives as assigned
- 3 years managing e-discovery customers and projects
- Relativity Certified Admin (RCA) and RelativityOne Certified Pro (ROCP) required
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity and features
- Strong project management and customer management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication with product expertise and strong responsiveness
- Strong attention to detail and tracking/documentation
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload
- Additional Relativity Certifications (Relativity Analytics Specialist, Relativity Processing Specialist, Relativity Assisted Review Specialist, Relativity Sales Professional) a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of RelativityOne and/or Relativity best practices