ITIL Incident Manager - RelativityOne Service Delivery
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The ITIL Incident Manager is responsible for executing the Major Incident processes for incidents that have the potential or are actually having a significant impact to the business and our customers. Will drive the major incident workflow from incident identification through incident resolution and root cause analysis with minimal disruption. Works closely with the other ITIL practice managers to identify and minimize the cause/effect relationships between incidents, changes and problems
Our Team is part of Service Delivery organization. We are responsible for full life cycle from deployment to decommissioning of our flagship product in the cloud - RelativityOne. Our team deploys the system, monitors services, applications and infrastructure to ensure the product and services provided to customers are adhering to SLAs between customers and Relativity. We also participate in the projects developing our architecture and improving services.
The department is staffed worldwide to support the application on a 24x7x365 basis and supports multiple data centers across the globe. We are also an escalation point for the Customer Support team and interface directly with engineering teams to: address service interruption issues, diagnose problems, implement changes, upgrade applications, etc.
- Efficiently manage P1/P2 Incident lifecycle via execution of the Major Incident Management process tasks and coordination of process activities, documentation, and communication across internal and external stakeholders within SLAs throughout the workflow
- Coordinate, facilitate, communicate across teams/resources across multiple channels to drive resolution of major incidents and ensure all SLAs are met
- Responsible for documenting the complete incident timeline
- Escalation of risks and issues to management/executives
- Coordinating and performing the root cause analysis for P1/P2 incidents
- Work with customers that are experiencing a significant volume of incidents to communicate incident status in a consistent and coherent manner to enhance customer experience
- Conduct analysis and provide input regarding incident/major incident trends
- Stay current with emerging trends and best practices in service management
- Work with other ITSM team members to give input to and support our other ITSM processes
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- ITIL v3/v4 or ITSM Foundation and Intermediate Certification in ITIL Operational Support & Analysis and ITIL Service Operation.
- Change, Problem and Incident/Major Incident Management experience in a large scale SaaS environment
- Team player and willing to work toward individual and shared goals
- 5+ years of IT experience in technical operational/support role(s), with at least 1 year actively involved in Incident Management and/or Problem Management
- Extremely organized, attention to detail, great with time management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively communicate, build advocacy and negotiate at all levels and translate technical terms into business impact with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to analyze trends and understand and interpret data
- Ability to work to under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to accommodate off hour’s conversation or work with local and international offices