- Build and manage knowledge management practices as well as design new knowledge policies and encourage adoption using KCS (Knowledge-Centered Service) methodology
- Analyze the effectiveness of the knowledge management programs by deploying evaluation methods to gauge impact and value to teams
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the knowledgebase by staying current on business goals and direction
- Act as liaison between the Product and Customer Group departments to ensure knowledge is flowing efficiently throughout the organization
- Ensure functionality of the knowledgebase aligns with business rules and expectations by partnering with business support teams.
- Create and collate feedback from across the organization on business processes to ensure correct information is fed back into the knowledgebase
- Create reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations to support changes or new initiatives
- Passes certification for Relativity Administration (RCA) within 6 months of start date
- In depth information of the systems used by Relativity
- Strong communication skills and expert planning skills
- Must be able to transform ideas into solutions
- Experience leading large process improvement projects
- Highly collaborative
- Skilled in problem solving and analysis
- BA/BS degree
- KCS Practices certification
- 3-5 years’ work experience working within KCS
- Proven experience building practices centered around KCS methodology
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.