Security Architect 19-0789
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As the Security Architect within the Product Security team, you will develop and drive security strategy and vision across the various sub teams within the group. You will work to solve diverse and highly complex information security problems, leading a great team comprised of Software Security Engineers. You will select methods and techniques for identifying and advocating effective security solutions while developing approaches to address critical information security issues.
You ideally have had experience as:
- Lead architect/engineer; responsible for alignment of perimeter security architecture and design standards with business strategy, service delivery, and client and vendor relationships.
- Security engineering governance; responsible for making sure new designs meet existing standards.
- Developing/maintaining technology/product roadmaps, next generation strategies/deployment models
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications skills.
- Defines and implements information security strategies and procedures.
- Works with engineering teams to define and refine information security and systems management policies and settings.
- Evaluates new and emerging products, technologies and make recommendations to leadership concerning introduction of new technologies.
- Reviews, prioritizes and recommends information security improvements as they relate to the achievement of Relativity’s business goals and objectives.
- Provides analysis of potential risk to information security and recommends solutions.
- Reviews and recommends changes to information security policies.
- Support Computer Incident Response Teams (CIRT) as appropriate.
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Uses experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information.
- Considers Relativity-wide implications of decisions and recommendations.
- Adapts and integrates own experience with Relativity-wide strategy.
- Develops innovative solutions to problems without precedent.
- Contributes to business results through quality of results, advice and decisions.
- Develops standards around which others will operate.
- Designs and develops global processes, systems and/or applications.
- Contributes to thought leadership.
- Influences a broad spectrum of stakeholders toward achieving business goals.
- Builds consensus.
- Ensures understanding of technical matters by non-technical, executive decision makers.