Corporate Communications Specialist
- Support Relativity's corporate and product brand strategy to effectively drive the company’s vision, goals, and priorities with a consistent voice across all key constituencies.
- Work with various stakeholders to execute multi-faceted public relations campaigns to promote the Relativity brand, corporate programs and initiatives including Relativity Gives, the company’s community relations program.
- Create and publish timely company information, presentations, blog posts, op-eds, industry research, fact sheets, talking points, and other materials.
- Advocate on behalf of the company with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels.
- Become an expert on Relativity’s corporate and employer brands and work with departments as we implement campaigns involving those brands.
- Help Relativity achieve recognition in winning high-profile workplace and industry product awards.
- Support crisis communications and issue management initiatives to promote and protect Relativity’s corporate reputation.
- Support partner marketing and customer advocacy initiatives as they pertain to media relations and other public relations activities.
- Support communication and promotional efforts for Relativity Fest, the company’s annual customer conference and other high priority industry trade events.
- Oversee key performance indicators and produce regular reports using marketing analytics tools like Meltwater, Cision, PRNewswire, and Tableau.
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, and/or related discipline
- Highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging, stories and narratives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and influence senior executives
- Tenacity and willingness to get ideas to and stay in front of the right people
- Plans organizes, schedules, and tracks activity with a focus on measurable results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.