Product Operations Analyst
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a member of Relativity’s product management Team, you will help shape the future and vision of Relativity’s software products. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer of Product Management, you will work with the product team to improve the way Relativity plans and delivers great products to our customers.
You’ll drive higher quality product planning and organizational alignment by leading inter-department collaboration, providing actionable market insights, and owning team processes and tools. You will conduct primary and secondary research, facilitate process improvements, coordinate key team-wide deliverables and meetings, and help the product management team track and communicate status of initiatives across teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of the e-discovery industry, including market and industry trends by earning the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification.
- Develops metrics (KPIs) and reporting to better track team progress against goals to make recommendations for improvements and changes to reporting process while owning the deliverables
- Coordinates and improves team-wide release tracking and communication tools to ensure accurate, up-to-the-minute visibility into release plans for cross-functional teams and Relativity customers.
- Drives the creation of the agenda and coordinates content for monthly Product Team Strategic meetings, weekly Leadership and team-wide tactical meetings as well as documenting agreements and actions and assuring follow up.
- Conducts research and fact finding and develops recommendations for new team initiatives including training opportunities, new software or tools to improve our roadmap planning processes.
- Works closely with product management resources to own projects that improve our team’s onboarding, operations manual, product planning framework, and communications to serve our customers.
- Is the primary point of contact for PM team by other departments
- Seen as the team’s recognized expert for key Product Management software applications & tools (e.g. Aha!, Asana, Salesforce, Tableau, New Relic)
- Acts as the company’s expert for Aha!
- Continually improves product management team’s intranet site and ensures the organization, design and accuracy of information.
- Coordinates with other Relativity departments on behalf of the product management team.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle; Agile experience a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong facilitation and inquiry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- 4 years working in a technology and/or consulting industry.
- 4 years working in an operations and/or support role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Technical Communications or comparable work experience.