Team Lead - Customer Support
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Customer Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for providing technical, policy, and procedural guidance to the Application Analysts and Specialists on the team. The Team Lead should have intimate knowledge of all CS process and procedure. Daily, the Team Lead will be responsible for monitoring the support team’s ticket queues, ensuring that tickets are being scrubbed and assigned in a timely manner. The Team Lead will be responsible for balancing the team’s workload, reassigning tickets as needed due to PTO and scheduled trainings. The Team Lead should be organized, attentive to details, and meet all our department goals and metrics. The Team Lead informs their Manager of issues regarding personnel, performance, customer perception, and project status, and works closely with colleagues to ensure consistent, high quality service.
- Oversee team responses to customer questions, problems, and work requests daily
- Help recruit, hire, and develop new technicians
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing tickets
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Manage toward Customer Support KPI’s
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams to provide extended global support hours
- Attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality.
- Monitor staff schedules and workload. Reassign tickets as needed to equalize the work and ensure that the proper technical skills are matched with assigned tickets
- Conduct quality control of team’s ticket and phone calls, properly document and coach team members to develop and improve performance
- Make suggestions to improve efficiencies about process and procedure
- Demonstrate Relativity Management Competencies (Embodies Personal Learning, Builds High-Performing Teams, Aligns Goals with Strategy, Makes Effective Decisions) in daily work, and seek opportunities to apply and enhance management skills to create sustainable success for Relativity
- Experience in leading a team, preferably in Customer Support area
- Bachelor degree in technology related field or equivalent experience
- Enthusiasm for technology systems and support
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Technical Customer Support experience
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Experience with SQL 2012 and above and Windows Server 2012 and above
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects for self and for team
- Ability to travel 10% of the time