Marketing Strategy Consultant
- Works closely with marketing and product management teams to position products for targeted audiences
- Takes technical, complex features and turns them into digestible messages that speak to the customer value and differentiate the product in the market
- Develops product messaging and produces high-quality materials for major releases, monthly updates, weekly release forecasts, and events
- Prepares high-quality communications, and analysis; presents work in a clear, attractive, compelling way
- Plans specific activities that support go-to-market strategies and manages the cross-functional implementation of those activities
- Acts as a subject matter expert for RelativityOne; can effectively pitch the product, demo the product, and explain why the product is better than alternatives
- Collects and synthesizes data from customers, the market, and internally from customer-facing teams to refine messaging, marketing campaigns, deliverables, etc.
- Creates and maintains up-to-date sales enablement materials that support the selling of RelativityOne, including demo materials, presentations, product screenshots, FAQs, talking points, product web pages, etc.
- Has a solid understanding of customers, how they buy, how they use the product, and how we help their business
- Lead and\or participate in analytical studies, research studies, and other special projects within product marketing
- Stays informed on the product roadmap and how new functionality impacts customers. Works with product stakeholders and marketing to determine how to best promote and communicate what’s new
- Helps to educate go-to-market teams on product innovations and provides ultra high-touch marketing support to internal teams and customers
- Additional duties as needed
- BA/BS in Business, Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing or consulting experience
- Experience marketing SaaS software is preferred, but not required
- A strong interest and passion for technology
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Experience partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives
- Able to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure, while continuing to meet established deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.