Application Administrator - Jira/Confluence
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an Application Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and championing of the internal applications of Jira & Confluence across Relativity.
Relativity is looking for an experienced Application Administrator to join the Business Systems and Applications team. As an Application Administrator, you will work closely with various business and IT teams. You will participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current pain points, define the business objectives, collaborate on “to-be” process, and determine the required solution capabilities to enable and optimize. The ideal candidate succeeds and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and thrives on being collaborative while solving hard problems. A proven record building great cross functional experiences is required.
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, and post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Design & Manage complex Jira queries, dashboards for operational/performance reporting metrics and status reports
- Champion and sustain the platform health of Atlassian tools to ensure a performant, high available application to end users
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs
- Devise, test, and deploy integrations between Atlassian products and other internal systems
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, administration best practices, and agile methodology best practices
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides
- Manage products gaps from business specifications to product enhancements and/or business process change
- Promote adoption and best practice of Atlassian suite among the user-community
- B.S. in Information Systems or similar degree
- At least 2 years of experience working with/supporting Jira and Confluence
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Strong JQL knowledge
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Customer-service driven mindset with strong relationship-building skills
- Experience working and communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Nice to have
- Atlassian Jira and/or Confluence certification(s) will be a plus
- Experience with Bitbucket and/or Service Desk is considered a plus
- Experience with extending Atlassian products is considered a plus
- Experience with SQL is considered a plus
- Experience with Splunk or similar logging tool considered a plus
- ITIL Foundations certification is considered a plus