Customer Account Executive - Corporate Segment 19-0762
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Corporate Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling and expanding the use of Relativity and RelativityOne with enterprise organizations, articulating how Relativity’s software can add value to their business.
- Lead, manage and assist with pursuing opportunities with Relativity’s existing corporate customers. Expand Relativity’s relationship within these enterprise organizations.
- Manage a strategic sales cycle: prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory.
- Achieve sales results by understanding key business drivers, potential customer challenges, and relevant industry knowledge and trends
- Identify new opportunities and help customers accelerate their move to RelativityOne
- Act as a subject matter expert on e-Discovery solutions for enterprise corporate customers
- Perform product demonstrations and identify how Relativity can drive business transformation
- Orchestrate internal resources and stakeholders throughout the entire sales cycle
- Maintain accurate documentation of sales cycle details in Salesforce, provide regular pipeline updates and ensure forecast accuracy
- Collaborate with internal sales team to share ideas, industry insights, and best practices
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales and account management experience (legal technology experience, a plus)
- Complex enterprise selling experience
- Proven track record of success in managing and growing a book of business
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Demonstrated success in hitting or exceeding sales goals, including net new business
- Experience managing a complex and consultative-driven enterprise sales cycle, including corporations
- Knowledge or experience of selling SaaS solutions is preferred
- Strong business acumen, including knowledge of ROI and TCO principles