Sales Operations Specialist
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you’ll work directly with our global advisory sales teams to support contracts and buying decisions for our customers. You’ll manage contracts and license agreements, support the account executives with invoicing and new product purchases, as well as use your analytical skills to evaluate customer contract and billing data to identity areas of customer insight. Your work with other teams like legal, finance, customer support, and IT will help you effectively collaborate and seek out new ways to improve process efficiency and recommend ways to automate workflows.
Proactively develop process efficiencies
- Identify areas of improvement in process through your work with the advisory sales team and develop recommendations for improvements in workflow and systems.
Present solutions to stakeholders such as the broader operations teams, sales leaders, IT, legal, and finance.
- Seek out ways to provide consistency between advisory and other sales teams, and to look for ways to extend efficiencies across the sales organization.
Manage and execute requests for customer licenses and allocation of products for large global advisory firms.
- Facilitate license and product requests, including communicating current contracted pricing and product information to customers, handling the add-on product request process, and ensuring high-quality experience with both customers and internal teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of advisory partner contracts, such as their product pricing terms, and distill complex information into summaries and documentation for multiple stakeholders.
Serve as the point person for the advisory team to manage monthly and quarterly invoicing and billing processes.
- Report and review invoicing for customers, including analysis of burst and buy decisions and help to evaluate the economics of different options
Report and review billable support hours, training credits, and other contracted services
Develop customer contract and product usage insights via research and business analytics reporting.
- Work with business analytics and finance teams to track monthly trend reports and advise on customer usage stats and opportunities for strategic input.
- Create consistent reporting across the team metrics usage and reporting cadences, and support ad-hoc requests in Salesforce or Tableau.
- Minimum three years’ experience in sales, operations, finance, or related role, with at least one year in a B2B company
- Experience with contracts
- Strong sense of self-motivation and driving toward tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to tailor communication to a variety of audiences (e.g., technical and non-technical stakeholders)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working in a customized CRM environment; Salesforce is a plus
- Skilled in proposing and writing technical requirements for system changes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to glean insights from multiple data points; experience with dashboarding tools like Tableau is a plus
- Proven ability to enforce best practices for data management and process while seeking ways to make them more efficient
- Experience in process workflow and documentation