At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Lead the planning, implementation, and maintenance of our expanding office network and back office network. Own the day-to-day maintenance of our networks, including our office LANs and wireless access points, firewalls, WAN connections, cloud-based networking, and 802.1x segmentation.
- Maintain/Upgrade/Troubleshoot a diverse range of networking equipment
- Deploy and maintain site-to-site WAN solutions as we possibly expand to other regions
- Assist in long term network strategic direction and planning for growth to support our ever-increasing business needs
- Design, deploy, and support unique solutions based on business requirements
- Mentor/Develop junior team members
- Assist in troubleshooting network issues and make recommendations for growth
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology
- At least 3 years experience implementing and maintaining networks serving at least 100 end users
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco and general networking concepts (Cisco certification(s) preferred)
- Experience with Cisco ISE and 802.1x
- Knowledge in BGP, OSPF, VRRP, Multicast, Spanning Tree
- Experience with at least one monitoring, reporting, management, and optimization tool regarding networks
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Security – A general knowledge of security concepts, Acceptable Use Policies, and strategies for risk mitigation
- Cloud – General knowledge of MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google, or another cloud compute platform is nice to have
- Software – Hyper-V, Microsoft Active Directory, typical back-office product knowledge, Splunk, and monitoring software a plus
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong in order to troubleshoot issues effectively
- A big picture mentality around solutions architecture and a Keep It Simple philosophy