We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Relativity is seeking a talented Network Engineer to join our Internal Technology (IT) Department. Our IT team is primarily located in Chicago, USA, and we are rapidly expanding within our company’s office in Krakow, Poland. We’re seeking candidates that are excited to be part of building our new team.
As a Network Engineer, you will lead the planning, implementation, and maintenance of our expanding office network and back office network. In addition to Chicago, Relativity has offices in London and Krakow, as well as remote workers around the globe. You will own the day-to-day maintenance of the networks in Europe, including our office LANs and wireless access points, firewalls, WAN connections, cloud-based networking, and 802.1x segmentation. You will restore network service in the event of outages or performance disruptions.
You will report to a local IT Manager, who oversees the IT team in Krakow, while working closely with up to 2 team members in Chicago, who will provide direction on assigned work, feedback, and mentorship.
- Maintain/Upgrade/Troubleshoot a diverse range of networking equipment
- Deploy and maintain site-to-site WAN solutions as we possibly expand to other regions
- Assist in long term network strategic direction and planning for growth to support our ever-increasing business needs
- Design, deploy, and support unique solutions based on business requirements
- Mentor/Develop junior team members
- Assist in troubleshooting network issues and make recommendations for growth
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology
- At least 3 years’ experience implementing and maintaining networks serving at least 100 end users Advanced knowledge of general networking concepts
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Working knowledge in BGP, OSPF, VRRP, Multicast, Spanning Tree
- Experience with at least one monitoring, reporting, management, and optimization tool regarding networks
- Working knowledge of security concepts, Acceptable Use Policies, and strategies for risk mitigation
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong in order to troubleshoot issues effectively
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Experience with Cisco ISE and 802.1x
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Working knowledge of cloud networking concepts in Azure, AWS, GCP, or other cloud platforms