We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
* You will be developing brand new features to make clients’ lives easier, and the user interface more intuitive, accessible, and performant.
* You will be working in a blended build environment of both Node.js and MSBuild.
* You will be writing unit tests using Jasmine/Karma and NUnit.
If you love solving problems, building great products, working among strong teams, and want to make a visible impact, this role is for you.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, for example).
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- Knowledge or experience in WCAG and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of package managers, bundlers, and task runners.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
- Knowledge of CSS extensions (SASS, LESS, etc).
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Comprehension of object-oriented design.
- Comprehension of the concepts of relational databases.
- Experience using at least one other general programming language (C#/Java/C++/VB.NET, for example).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other equivalent experience.