At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Marketing Strategist assists and supports Corporate industry segment by collaborating on annual strategic direction and translating strategy into concrete action. Manages detailed aspects of bringing the annual go-to-market strategy to life by converting tactics into action and acting as a liaison between the planned tactics and the specific business units helping make those tactics a reality. Adjusts strategies and tactics to match real-world changes in the segment as well as internal needs from within our organization.
- Assist in building and implementing annual segment go-to-market plans - Work with the Senior Manager to operationalize and schedule key components of the go-to-market into actionable tactics, each tactic taking demonstrable steps towards supporting overall Industry Marketing Goals, Objectives, and Strategies.
- External Marketing Activities - Work with the Senior Manager to plan and build out segment-specific and relevant content tracks at Relativity Fest.
- Internal Marketing and Sales Support - Build out new relevant personas and keep personas updated based on frequent research, feedback loops with sales people following sales meetings and in-person meetings with clients in the persona roles.
- Cross-functional liaison with other marketing departments - Represent the industry marketing team cross-functionally for cooperation with departments across marketing and to ensure that our team goals are met.
- 5+ years product marketing experience in a Saas company
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Pleasant and positive attitude with a focus on customer service
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for technology
- Portray a professional image
- Knowledge of or interest in software industry preferred but not required