Technical Business Analyst
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
This candidate will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on quality trends, client usage and performance trends, process efficiency, and more as you identify and advocate recommendations for product, process, organization and operations improvements. Your efforts will lead directly to improved release and process automation efficiency, reduced cycle times and improved quality across product deliveries.
- Analyzing data trends across the spectrum of available metrics to provide interpretations and recommendations for change.
- Creating the reports, data models to support investigations
- Engaging product development, engineering operations and service delivery to identify gaps, process and product opportunities.
- Evaluating and advocating for best in class industry automation tools and processes
- Balancing strong judgment, intuition, research findings, customer feedback, stakeholder input, and time constraints to ensure the correct solutions are communicated and created.
- Understanding the functionality of agile practices, the software development lifecycle, CI/CD/CD pipelines, RelativityOne infrastructure, and Relativity architecture to the extent needed to inform data analyses.
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, business IT, or comparable work experience preferred
- Experience working in a technology industry
- Strong communication, presentation, teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration and sharing recommendations with colleagues.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Database design and data architecture, data mining, data visualization experience
- Experience with SQL
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle including knowledge of software testing practices
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert or equivalent in data management and analytics
- 4+ years of experience
- Hands on experience with CI/CD/CD tools and processes
- Hands on Tableau, Jira, Bitbucket, Salesforce experience
- Strong experience driving and/or implementing tools and processes across large organizations, multiple teams and integrated applications
- Experience with cloud services, distributed cloud native solutions and large scale SQL database systems
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server