R1 Operations Engineer
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development.
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks.
- Oversee the application environment to effectively run and maintain the technology and determine the advisement of potential technology or process improvements.
- Strategize, plan, prioritize, schedule and partner with IT in the execution of equipment, and service resources to implement and maintain the systems in scope of responsibility within the parameters of security, data integrity, programming logic integrity, and administration and reporting policies.
- Schedule system maintenance to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of IT or Processes.
- Design and implement strategies to improve and automate our environment provisioning, setup and testing processes
- Manage the packaging and deployment of our core software products.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Systems Administration / SQL Server
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Ability to contribute to a motivating environment that instills accountability
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software
- Experience in PowerShell and\or other scripting languages such as python, bash or ruby
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure or similar (e.g. AWS, GCS) is a plus
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.