We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The role will assist in the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of our expanding development operations infrastructure. The role will work with development teams to assist in the software development process with a mind towards our infrastructure automation. The role will provide support to Engineering teams.
- Work closely with the development teams to better understand their back-office development processes
- Provide operational support to Engineering teams and development tools
- Analyze our development back-office tools and infrastructure to recommend changes to improve processes and performance
- Assist in forecasting future back-office IT needs by knowing what is coming down the pipeline from the development staff and the product roadmap
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology, both on the development side and the more traditional IT side
- Bachelor’s Degree Or Equivalent Experience
- 2 years in an IT System Administrator role directly supporting software development
- Proven scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Ruby)
- Experience administering both Windows and Linux servers
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner
- Strong hands-on experience with virtualization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong in order to troubleshoot issues effectively
Nice to have
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with continuous integration, Jenkins a plus
- Experience with source code repositories, automated deployment, and automated testing
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies, Azure a plus
- Experience with Chef and KitchenCI