Director, Global Total Rewards
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Director, Global Total Rewards will build, develop and oversee total rewards programs, including compensation, benefits, equity and mobility for Relativity’s global workforce of 1000+ employees. This role will be responsible for setting total rewards strategy and intimately understanding and making recommendations for Relativity’s existing total rewards programs. This person will oversee a team of HR professionals working on various total rewards domains.
- Lead global compensation and benefits strategy
- Manage the design, implementation and administration of compensation, employee benefits and payroll programs.
- Provide analytical and technical support for compensation, benefit and payroll programs.
- Lead the administration of all Relativity compensation programs: salary reviews, bonus cycles, equity awards
- Oversee US bi-weekly payroll process as well as global payroll processes.
- Research and resolve complex compensation, benefit and payroll issues.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure alignment with Relativity’s goals and objectives.
- Perform and participate in internal and external audit programs.
- Keep current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Analyze and synthesize information and data to make recommendations and present program options.
- Implement and maintain compensation and benefits administration systems and business processes.
- Act as project manager for annual programs such as merit and bonus planning and open enrollment.
- Lead the US and global benefit plan renewal processes.
- Collect and analyze data to make recommendations for program changes and enhancements.
- Survey industry trends by completing compensation and benefit surveys. Analyze complex compensation and benefit information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations.
- ·Monitor administrative costs of compensation and benefits programs and recommend cost containment strategies including alternative methods for administration and funding. Prepare budgetary recommendations and assist in monitoring, verifying and reconciling budgeted funds.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal & external stakeholders
- Resolve escalated customer service issues.Interpret plan procedures and policies. Recommend and advise on benefit enhancements and changes.
- Develop communication tools and content to enhance understanding of Relativity’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Design and distribute materials for benefit orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
Compensation, Benefit and Payroll Program Administration
Systems and Reporting
Customer Service and Communication
- Experience in fast growing tech environment, SaaS is a plus
- Understanding of global compensation and benefits practices and laws, particularly UK, Poland, Australia & Hong Kong
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Advanced analytical and report writing skills
- Demonstrated change management skills as it relates to total rewards project implementation
- Comfort and effective in teaching total rewards best practices
- Ability to manage and develop direct reports
- Identify and assign administrative tasks as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- 10+ years of experience in total reviews with demonstrated in-depth understanding of progressive compensation and benefits practices.
- 5+ years of management experience
- Expert knowledge of compensation and benefits state and federal laws and regulations to drive compliance efforts
- Strong understanding of total best practices, particularly in compensation, market pricing, sales compensation, job architecture and cost modeling for global teams.
- Demonstrated project management experience