Software Engineer in Test - Analytics
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will own the testing for a scrum team. You will work with engineers, knowing where they are at with their stories, working closely with them to develop software to test. You will utilize our APIs and build frameworks that will be used to continuously test the software of the team.
You will ensure consistent and fantastic quality of our software.
This is an exciting role to grow in the software testing space, especially if you are interested in developing software to test all units of code - from the UI all the way to the functional level.
Team - Analytics
Join our Analytics Engineering group where we specialize in Discovering the Truth faster and more efficiently. Our suite of Analytics features allows users to conceptually cluster documents based on meaning, not just word matching. We also provide structure and visualization to unstructured data, allowing our users to find the most relevant data the fastest. We leverage machine learning to train the system to find pertinent documents without the need for excessive manual intervention.
Join our team as we dive into social communication analysis, active learning/predictive coding, data visualizations, and AI solutions that will power the next generation of eDiscovery Analytics!
- Design, create and execute automated tests utilizing different frameworks, here you are developing software to test other software.
- Assist in identifying and resolving risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- Monitor and analyze automated test failures
- Assist in design and execution of workflow, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete
- Carry out root cause analysis on basic defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Execute manual testing, as needed on commercial grade systems
- Knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Experience designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems or related experience
- Experience writing software that tests software in an automated fashion or related experience