Advanced Security Engineer
- Implements strategies to improve and automate our security tooling, testing and scanning processes for both on premise and cloud-based infrastructure
- Evaluates and hardens tooling and instrumentation to prevent cyber exploits.
- Actively seeks to improve and develop new content based upon observed security activity.
- Improve the investigations and analytical processes by drawing on knowledge of Relativity’s codebase and the characteristics of abuse on the platform
- Tests, implements, and administers new information security systems
- Researches industry trends with respect to security vulnerabilities
- 5 years of experience providing Quality Assurance or Software Development
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with secure coding practices, and knowledge of how to harden web services against common pitfalls.
- Ability to program in Python, C#, Powershell, or other scripting languages.
- Experience with Static/Dynamic analysis tools and prove record of automation of complex tasks.
- Experience with compliance and risk management (e.g. security, privacy, ISO27001, FEDRamp etc.)
- OSCP certification is highly desirable
- Ability to program in Ruby, C#, Powershell, or other scripting languages.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and an extreme interest in security
- Proven record of automating complex tasks
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.