Business Process Associate
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Business Process Associate will be responsible in contributing to the creation, identification and maintenance of the processes for the Customer Success and Support teams. The Business Process Associate, Customer Success aids in providing structure for large amounts of information while considering Relativity’s business objectives.
- Review current processes and workflows with the objective of discovering how they can be improved or automated.
- Participate in discovery meetings to review process requirements, test, support and help training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives.
- Provide support in the creation and maintenance of documentation for all processes and ensure they are kept evergreen.
- Collect and collate feedback on process performance and measure effectiveness.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business in efforts to understand business needs
- Act as liaison between Customer Success and other business units when creating new processes.
- Provide input for process enhancements or other actions to improve productivity.
- Share best practices as to how the Customer Success teams utilize Salesforce, Gainsight, and all other tools to help identify process improvements.
- Review, and own when applicable, open JIRA tickets for Customer Success and Support teams and provide guidance through priority exercises.
- Work to become a subject matter expert for Customer Success, identify bottlenecks and use resources available to make recommendations accordingly.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed.
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing or customer support role
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce, JIRA, and Gainsight
- Ability to influence others without authority
- Skilled in problem solving and analysis