HR Benefits Admin
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
HR Associate, Total Rewards assists with the administration of HR systems, payroll, benefits and HR administration and provides first point of contact for employees.
- Assist with benefits administration: enrollment, deletions, audits
- Administers monthly payroll in cooperation with external payroll provider and internal teams, updating appropriate systems and researching and resolving issues
- Maintain employee records and files, collects employee documentation and updates HRIS system
- Prepares employee documentation: employment contracts, confirmation of employment etc.
- Coordinate new hire orientation and assist with the onboarding of new team members, educating and referring employees to appropriate tools and resources
- Provides first point of contact for employees on HR policies, processes and programs
- Provides administrative support during compensation reviews, benefit renewals and other HR / Total Rewards projects
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training, reviewing relevant publications, and establishing personal networks
- Identify and recommend process improvements to gain efficiency and reduce errors
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values
- Escalate issues to appropriate senior team members
- Coordinating Health and safety services
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in HR / payroll or benefits administration
- Customer service mindset
- Dedication to maintaining strict confidentiality with respect to highly sensitive information
- Experience in HR administration, including benefits, payroll and HR systems
- Knowledge of technical aspects of benefits administration would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritize own workload based on company and team objectives
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals
- Experience in HR project management would be beneficial
- Comfortable working with English language on daily basis