Sales Director, Corporate Segment 19-0760
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
In this role, you will be a senior sales leader reporting directly to the global head of sales with specific responsibility for all sales efforts within the Corporate segment. You will manage 3 front line sales managers who manage the individual sellers focused on acquiring new logos or expanding existing relationships.
Historically, Relativity has provided solutions to support the eDiscovery needs of law firms and a robust community of partners. But, increasingly, corporate enterprises are bringing more of their litigation processes in-house and choosing Relativity as their platform of choice. Our corporate segment is our newest and fastest growing area of our GTM focus.
You will have a unique opportunity to build a rapidly growing team, define the sale playbook to win in the corporate segment and make a real and lasting impact at Relativity.
- Be a talent first leader - At Relativity, we are focused on being a talent first company. As the Director of the Corporate segment, this means, first, setting the standards for excellence and defining what success looks like for your organization. Most of the front line sellers will be new in role in 2020 so there is an incredible opportunity to shape expectations and establish a cultural standard driven by your own vision. Additionally, you should be ready to build an inclusive and diverse team culture. We are focused on creating a company and sales environment where people of diverse backgrounds can have a voice and feel heard. There will be no shortcuts taken. Lastly, it will be important to be a consummate guide and supporter of your direct report’s growth and development. Setting clear vision, direction and coaching will be of paramount importance given the recent rapid expansion of the team itself.
- Strategic sales leadership – The Corporate segment is our newest and fastest growing segment. You will be the ultimate driver of strategy and execution of sales results. You will be expected to deeply understand the needs of the customer which will, in turn, influence the sales playbook to win.
- Collaborator across the org – By being a segment leader, you will be partnering across the company to drive results. Synchronizing the needs of the Corporate segment with teams such as Marketing, Customer Success, and our Service Delivery team will be paramount to your success.
- Driver of operational excellence – The Corporate sales team is undergoing a period of hypergrowth. So, setting standards and repeatable operational processes will key to scaling the team for the future. Your operational leadership will set the standard in terms of sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- You are a seasoned operational leader who has a track record of seeing initiatives through from strategic ideation to implementation
- You've had an opportunity to be a part of successful B2B commercial organizations and understand where to create value and drive efficiency
- Have managed teams with a diverse set of skills ranging from technical, operational, analytical and strategic
- Can context shift where you can grasp and communicate big concepts yet sweat the minutia when it matters
- You're a seasoned hiring manager and have a proven process for identifying sales manager and rep talent
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience with a minimum of 1 year leading managers