We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Marketing Strategist role is a senior leadership position within the industry marketing team. This individual must be driven, curious, eloquent and fluent in SAAS space. Additionally, this individual will be a key contributor in creating annual go-to-market plans and converting those plans in operationalized activities. The Marketing Strategist will be able to manage the efforts of cross functional teams assisting the industry marketing team.
- Take a co-leadership position with the ideation, research, drafting, prioritization, validation and implementation of each segment’s annual go-to-market plan.
- Work with the Senior Manager to operationalize and schedule key components of the go-to-market into actionable tactics, each tactic taking demonstrable steps towards supporting overall Industry Marketing Goals, Objectives and Strategies.
- Lead efforts to build out and update relevant playbooks matching key segment purchasing criteria. Keep playbooks evergreen with updated statistics and changed capabilities.
- Build out new relevant personas and keep personas updated based on frequent research, feedback loops with sales people following sales meetings and in-person meetings with clients in the persona roles.
- Close the loop on playbook and persona creation and modification by providing training to sales teams
- Assigning blog posts to writers
- Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Over Five years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Pleasant and positive attitude with a focus on customer service
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for technology
- Portray a professional image
- Knowledge of or interest in software industry preferred but not required