Software Engineer in Test - Processing
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will build software, using our APIs, that the rest of the team will utilize for automation. You will work under the supervision of senior and lead engineers to better build your software development and software testing skills while staying abreast of new industry trends, technologies and better ways to protect the quality of our software. You will own the software testing for the team, with a core focus on building out automated testing frameworks.
The Processing Team:
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will be dealing with the unique challenge of processing an incredibly diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do very complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, to solve complex scalability challenges, and to learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform gives you goosebumps, then this is the right team for you. Quality obsession and customer satisfaction are in our DNA, and we strive to exceed customer's and coworker's expectations. We are looking to add new members to our teams.
Our tech stack includes a processing engine written in C#.NET, leveraging numerous document processing applications, and MSSQL as its database
- Design and code full automation test platforms and frameworks
- Build out and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- Work to improve overall quality metrics by reducing defects within the software
- Oversee the execution of test suites by the rest of the engineering team.
- Stay abreast with industry trends, new technologies and ways to best protect the quality of our software.
- Write and execute test plans for complex distributed systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of experience in an object oriented language significant plus
- Experience in web api development using .NET Core and REST principles is a significant plus
- Interest in automation