Service Desk Analyst
- Provide the highest level of customer service while responding to new customer incidents & requests, tracking all information in a tracking system, responding to SLAs, escalations and working to adhere to all service desk processes for incident, request and other areas.
- Contribute to creation of knowledge base materials for consistent support of requests and incidents
- Seek to improve IT processes and procedures
- Maintain familiarity with IT Service Portfolio to more effectively support customers
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues and requests from start to resolution or fulfillment
- Develop and maintain skills around ITIL and other Service Frameworks
- Work with management to provide continual service improvement of our service desk processes and knowledge base
- Associate’s Degree in related discipline (Computer Science/Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a Service Desk role within an 800+ employee environment
- Able to pass the ITIL Foundations certification within the first year of employment
- Proven customer service skills
- Enthusiasm for technology, systems, and customer support
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced, changing environment managing multiple priorities
- Self-motivated achiever with an excellent attention to detail
- Solid communication, documentation and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- General Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android
- General Desktop software knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience using a Service Desk system
- Analytical problem-solving abilities
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.