Technical Support Specialist
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Application Analyst provides the first line of support for our existing and potential clients. This position has frequent phone and email interaction with our clients and requires the development of in-depth technical product, SQL, network and server knowledge and the highest level of customer service skills.
On a daily basis, the Application Analyst creates, resolves, and maintains tickets, while working with Application Specialists to resolve issues and escalate tickets to other teams, as necessary. It is critical that the Application Analyst maintains accurate records of all activities and interactions in Salesforce and responds to clients within identified service level agreements. This role will inform management of critical issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project statuses, and work closely with colleagues to ensure consistent, high quality service.
- Uses SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- Responds to client questions, problems, and work requests on a daily basis
- Possesses or rapidly develops the skills, knowledge, and experience to capably perform the Application Analyst position duties
- Passes certification for Relativity Administration (RCA) within 6 weeks of start date
Policy and Procedure Skills
- Follows appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing tickets. Attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Proactively monitors assigned open tickets, contacts customers, and updates tickets on a timely basis, according to the CSOP
- Works closely and collaboratively with team in the U.S. to provide extended global support hours
- Provides responsive support to clients during normal business hours, when scheduled for early and late shifts, and as identified for on-call or as requested by management. Early/Late shifts and on-call could be required of the qualified Application Analyst staff
- Completes all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Accurately tracks time on a daily basis
Expectations of the Role
- Provides excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativity
- Is flexible to work any shift, on-call schedule, or other time frames as needed or requested by management
- Demonstrates initiative to learn new skills and take on increasingly challenging projects
- Communicates clearly and professionally, with both colleagues and clients, in written and verbal form
- Meets identified goals in regards to client service tech support metrics
- Arrives to work, meeting appointments, web events, and other scheduled events “on time”
- Available to 1-10pm shift
- Customer support experience
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email
- Relativity experience not a requirement, but a plus
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- SQL and Windows platform experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- eDiscovery/eDisclosure knowledge and industry experience is a plus
- Ability to travel 10% of the time