On-boarding and Training Program Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an on-boarding & training program manager, you will help support Relativity’s growing and energetic global customer focused organization (sales, marketing, customer success) through on-boarding programming and initiatives. This role will primarily focus on building, coordinating and delivering new hire on-boarding programs and driving ongoing training and development projects for our customer-facing employees.
- Program manage and optimize all facets of Relativity’s new hire on-boarding process and experience for all customer-facing roles
- Work closely with Relativity’s HR general on-boarding team to coordinate continuity and synergy between the two programs
- Ensure a stellar on-boarding process by closely collaborating with our revenue operations team and with other cross-functional areas at Relativity, including human resources, IT and customer focused leadership.
- Drive the learning and adoption of customer-facing processes and methodologies for all new hires and existing employees (e.g. Challenger sale methodology)
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs’ impact and effectiveness
- Recommend and implement changes to existing enablement & training programs and initiatives
- Lead the creation, deployment and delivery of ongoing training and content for processes and tools
- Work with front-line management and leaders to execute effective programming
- Responsible for maintaining and evolving all training and on-boarding content resources and materials within the enablement tool and any other content repositories.
- 5+ years of experience managing new hire on-boarding programs, end-to-end
- Demonstrated knowledge of training and program management best practices
- Strong presentation skills & ability to lead trainings autonomously
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal