, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Service Desk Analyst II – Licensing and Procurement is the first point of contact for Relativity users contacting the IT Service Desk with requests for moves, adds, removals, or changes to application or resource access. This individual will provide level 1 support by monitoring input channels and handling the resulting incidents, service, and knowledge requests. The Service Desk team works under steady direction of managers and senior team members using established incident/problem management and request fulfillment processes using the ITIL and other frameworks/methodologies.
- Resolve requests, incidents, and answer knowledge questions within SLAs while providing the highest level of customer service
- Manage vendor relationships and oversee order placement
- Price negotiations, purchase order creation, order tracking and management
- Track overall spending for the IT department for software and supplies
- Maintain licensing (renewals, purchases, management)
- Contribute to knowledgebase according to standards set by ITSM team
- Proactively manages level 1 backlog to meet and exceed customer service levels
- Proactively recommends solutions, processes, and capabilities that will improve the user experience, enable user productivity, optimize or automate processes
- Ensure complex requests are escalated to proper squads
- Ensure all work is thoroughly documented in the appropriate format (tickets, knowledgebase, etc)
- Shares in core Service Desk responsibilities, which include:
- Monitoring all channels for IT incident, request or knowledge tickets
- Familiarity with contents of the IT Service Portfolio
- Ability to categorize, prioritize, troubleshoot, resolve or escalate all non-Salesforce tickets
- Follow ticket closing process for all tickets
- Perform communication and documentation tasks as required for Major Incidents
- Keep current on ITIL and other utilized service related frameworks/methodologies
- Give input as to general team process improvements and automation
- Associate’s Degree in related discipline (Computer Science/Engineering/Finance preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of customer-facing experience, preferably in a Service Desk role within an 800+ employee environment
- Minimum 1 year in software procurement, licensing or vendor management
- Ability to pass the ITIL Foundations certification within the first year of employment
- General knowledge in 2 or more of the following: Desktop Support Technology, Cloud based application support and usage, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, Workday, infrastructure, networking, project management, or BA or in-depth knowledge in one of these areas
- General Desktop software knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- General employee productivity software/tool knowledge - Lucidchart, Surface Hub
- Proven customer focus and service skills with an enthusiasm for technology
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced, changing environment managing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, technical documentation, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated achiever with an excellent attention to detail
- Great Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience using a Service Management system
- ITIL Foundation Certification as well as 1 or more of the following certifications: ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle, ITIL Capability modules, ITIL Practitioner Certifications, Other frameworks like Six Sigma for Service
- General Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.