At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for collecting requirements, designing, writing, testing, deploying, and supporting new implementations and enhancements for the Salesforce platform that drives Relativity. The Salesforce Developer works under general direction of manager and senior team members.
- Design, build, and write new code or enhancements for cloud-based application Salesforce, Salesforce Integrated applications, and other supported applications and tools with a focus on security and performance.
- Document work using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, wire frames, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Collaborate with other business team members in gathering requirements, testing, and issue handling.
- Support day to day running of business within Salesforce and its surrounding applications.
- Actively participate in SCRUM and Agile software processes.
- Apply technical skills towards the validation of product quality by writing test classes.
- Keep up with industry trends in general software development/innovation, applications and tools used by the Application team.
- Keep close partnership with Admins and other team members by adequately transferring knowledge and collaborating.
- Maintain currency with Salesforce development best practices and knowledge by researching and maintaining certification(s).
- Assist with resolving issues related to Salesforce deployments.
- Actively participate in the Application Lifecycle Management as developer and release manager.
- Salesforce Administration experience.
- Experience in building Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
- Salesforce integration with other systems using managed package and/or other integration tools.
- Data migration experience in Salesforce using Data Loader, Salesforce import/export tools, or any ETL tools.
- SQL Server development experience, including writing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL development knowledge.
- Experience in development and/or integration of web services using SOAP and REST APIs.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and Certified Administrator certifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical members of the business
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group with demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented and service-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and come up with various options for implementing a solution
- Excellent knowledge of Software Engineering Discipline, including hands-on knowledge of Latest Programming Languages, Object-Oriented Programming, High-Performance, Fault-tolerant Distributed Systems, Data Storage Systems.
- 3+ years hands-on experience on Salesforce.com development or equivalent platforms.
- Exceptional proficiency in SOQL, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Workflow Rules, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Apex Triggers, Test Classes, Lightning Component, and Process Builder.
- Ability to work with business champions, business analyst and project managers.
- Experience in agile development processes.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design and reviews, development, and testing.