Software Engineer in Test
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will build software, using our APIs, that the rest of the team will utilize for automation. You will work under the supervision of senior and lead engineers to better build your software development and software testing skills while staying abreast of new industry trends, technologies and better ways to protect the quality of our software. You will own the software testing for the team, with a core focus on building out automated testing frameworks.
The Data Grid Team:
Join our Data Grid Engineering group where we specialize in Organizing Data and Discovering the Truth faster and more efficiently. Our team is responsible storing, retrieving, and searching vast amounts of data efficiently by leveraging the latest technologies.
As part of the Data Grid team, you will be dealing with these unique challenges of storing, retrieving and indexing tremendous amount of data at blazing speeds.
You will be working with diverse set of technologies such as .NET, Azure, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, and SQL. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, solve complex scalability, and performance challenges, and to learn an exciting set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you.
- Design and code full automation test platforms and frameworks
- Build out and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- Work to improve overall quality metrics by reducing defects within the software
- Oversee the execution of test suites by the rest of the engineering team.
- Stay abreast with industry trends, new technologies and ways to best protect the quality of our software.
- Write and execute test plans for complex distributed systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject or equivalent industry experience
- 0-2 years of experience in an object oriented language
- Experience in web api development using .NET Core and REST principles is a significant plus
- Interest in automation