DevOps Senior Software Engineer
- Contributing to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Producing high quality code in an effective manner
- Being a dependable and highly skilled team member that is a role model for others and a source of knowledge and inspirations for them
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to engineer workflow issues
- Working on tools that support Relativity SDLC by understanding and implementing technologies in the engineering process.
- Builds and promotes adoption of standards and governances that allow faster product development and delivery.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommends changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practices
- Works alongside with Security team to develop software in compliant and secure way
- Germinates and drives new ideas and encourages innovative practices among peers
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions – lean on encouragement in place of judgment
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Understand how the technology and the feature is relevant to the business, advocate for the team and align the team’s interest with the rest of the company.
- 7+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of leading successful engineering projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related subject
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and SQL
- Experience with unit, integration, and functional testing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and public speaking)
- Full knowledge of and adherence to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards and best practices
- Desire and drive to learn and keep up-to-date on technology
- Knowledge of Agile Project Development Methodologies
- Experience using CI Build tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, or Bamboo
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure Cloud will be a plus)
- Experience with Windows Configuration Management Tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
About Relativity#LI-KV1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.