- Assist in responding to Customer incidents, information requests and service requests, on a daily basis
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing tickets; attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Work closely and collaboratively with other global support teams to provide extended support hour
- Provide responsive support to customers during normal business hours when scheduled for early and late shifts and as identified for on-call or as requested by management; early/late shifts and on-call could be required of the qualified Application Analyst staff
- Complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativitiy
- Use SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.), preferably in Computer Science or related discipline, from four-year college or university; or at least three years direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pass certification for Relativity Administration within 6 weeks of start date
- Pass the certification for the RelativityOne Certified User within 10 weeks of start date
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Relativity experience not a requirement, but a plus
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- SQL and Windows platform experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- eDiscovery/eDisclosure knowledge and industry experience a plus
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.