Application Analyst 19-0821
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Application Analyst provides the first line of support for our existing and potential clients. This position has frequent phone and email interaction with our clients and requires the development of in-depth technical product, SQL, network and server knowledge and the highest level of customer service skills.
On a daily basis, the Application Analyst creates, resolves, and maintains tickets, while working with Application Specialists to resolve issues and escalate tickets to other teams, as necessary. It is critical that the Application Analyst maintains accurate records of all activities and interactions in Salesforce and responds to clients within identified service level agreements. This role will inform management of critical issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project statuses, and work closely with colleagues to ensure consistent, high quality service.
- Assist in responding to Customer incidents, information requests and service requests, on a daily basis
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing tickets; attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Work closely and collaboratively with other global support teams to provide extended support hour
- Complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativitiy
- Use SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline or direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pass certification for Relativity Administration within 6 weeks of start date
- Pass the certification for the RelativityOne Certified User within 10 weeks of start date
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Experience in troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in SQL OR Windows platform OR networks is a huge advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects