At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an Application Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting Relativity’s users in troubleshooting and resolving Relativity issues, as well as providing guidance for scaling and expanding their Relativity systems. The Application Analyst works under steady direction of managers and senior team members. The Application Analyst will be responsible for working with our customers utilizing our SaaS platform, as well as those with Relativity deployed On-Premise.
- Assist in responding to Customer incidents, information requests and service requests, on a daily basis
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing tickets; attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Work closely and collaboratively with other global support teams to provide extended support hour
- Complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativitiy
- Use SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.), preferably in Computer Science or related discipline, from four-year college or university; or at least three years direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pass certification for Relativity Administration within 6 weeks of start date
- Pass the certification for the RelativityOne Certified User within 10 weeks of start date
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- SQL and Windows platform experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects