Customer Success Specialist
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is to coordinate and support Success focused activities with our customers. They will serve as a primary point of contact for the customer when engaged on such activities, while coordinating internal resources and ensuring key milestones are met. The CSS will have a specific group of customer accounts assigned to them. The accounts assigned to a CSS are in the “TechTouch” category: customers requiring less proactive interaction and activity. The CSS is not limited to activities for these assigned accounts, activities for all accounts will be directed and coordinated by their assigned CSM Manager.
The Customer Success Specialist will facilitate cross-organizational readiness and collaboration within Relativity; they will work closely with Customer Success Managers and/or Account Managers when engaging with accounts to share knowledge and status of activities they are managing, with the Relativity Solutions Group to leverage Specialists to address client challenges and with Product Management to communicate product feature needs and recommendations, when applicable
- Manage a set of upgrade and adoption activities with specific accounts as needs arise
- Monitor product usage and adoption to maintain overall customer success and mitigate churn risk when engaged with specific accounts
- Monitor product usage and adoption to maintain overall customer success and mitigate churn risk when engaged with assigned “Tech Touch” accounts
- Build relationships and coordinate with other groups across Relativity to ensure customer needs are met; coordinate with Customer Success Management, Account Management, Support, Relativity Solutions Group and Product Management to proactively connect SMEs with clients
- Analyze data and identify metrics to trigger proactive customer outreach, when applicable
- Identify potential product and service up-sell opportunities within current accounts and escalate to the Customer Success Manager and/or Account Manager
- Monitor client-related activities (e.g. customer on-boarding, upgrades) to ensure timely delivery
- Maintain an understanding of Relativity product features, roadmaps and benefits and effectively communicate to the customer to ensure customer success
- Act as an internal customer advocate working closely with leadership to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- RCA certification preferred
- Gainsight experience is a plus
- 1 year of client-facing support in the software industry
- Ability to address tactical issues as well as maintain a long-term strategic vision
- Listens to customers, identifies business process pains and recognizes opportunities in an effort to provide the best possible solutions
- Ability to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Action oriented, take charge attitude and high accountability
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Effective and professional written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in the software technology sector