Senior Mobile Engineer - 20-0076
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Our small, close-knit Mobile team defines and builds solutions to execute our mission to provide a fast and streamlined version of RelativityOne on iOS. Our tech stack includes our all-new iOS app communicating with cloud-based services hosting C#/NET APIs backed by MSSQL. If you’re a strong iOS developer looking to join a passionate team building sleek and power apps, please apply!
- Develops native iOS applications in Swift, working with Product Management to deliver a Relativity experience tailored to best practice iOS design themes and principles
- Create new and modify existing APIs to enable and support robust mobile features
- Participates in pair programming, code reviews, and design meetings to share development expertise and design knowledge across the team
- Works collaboratively with QA to implement strategies that drive defect prevention over detection
- Describes solutions through documentation, architectural diagrams, and clean code with comments where necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Swift or Objective-C and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and SQL
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Plus - Experience with C#/.NET and/or Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Plus - Familiarity with CocoaPods, fastlane, Core Data, and Jenkins
- Experience with MVVM-C or MVVM
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent professional experience
- Experience developing iOS applications through the complete development lifecycle, from inception to App Store
- 5+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications