Senior Software Engineer - Business Intelligence
- Drive creative solutions for departmental reporting/analysis challenges
- Gather, document and analyze requirements from internal customers and assess impact of required changes
- Build out prototypes of the software automation to prove out the technology and understanding of requirements
- Design and build data warehouse logical and physical data models
- Develop and maintain complex data migration ETL processes using MS SQL Server 2012/2016, TSQL, C# REST API’s, and other scripting technologies.
- Create operational and product-related metric reports and custom dashboards using Tableau
- Analyze data sources to identify gaps in data content. Collaborate with Agile Tools and IT teams to implement required customizations to JIRA workflows, validation scripts and notification schemes
- Partner with IT and internal customers to streamline and scale data-related processes and workflows
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related subject
- At least seven years of experience in data analysis, modeling, transformation, and advanced reporting for commercial-grade systems and applications
- At least seven years of experience designing and writing SQL for commercial-grade business intelligence systems
- At least three years of experience experience using Tableau, PowerBI or SSRS
- Experience writing complex SQL using Microsoft SQL Server to load, transform and report on data
- Experience creating custom reports using Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, or PowerBI
- Experience with System Integration and Workflow automation across enterprise and software engineering systems including Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience with Application Customization of JIRA Server or Cloud
- Experience using tools for data extraction and data warehouse modeling such as Azure Data Factory, Snowflake, or Informatica is a plus
- Knowledge and experience developing custom add-ons to Atlassian Products (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence) using SIL Powerscript / Scriptrunner / Groovy Script, REST APIs is a plus
- Experience working in a commercial software product organization is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.