IT Procurement & Asset Manager
- Manage vendor relationships and oversee order placement for the IT Department
- Price negotiations, purchase order creation, order tracking and management
- Track overall spending for the IT department for software and supplies
- Maintain licensing (renewals, purchases, management)
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences
- Assess client’s current asset status, their future needs, and investment goals
- Create, organize, and maintain company assets
- Work to maximize returns and minimize losses on assets
- Negotiate lease and property renewal contracts
- Collaborate with company analysts to accurately valuate client assets
- Monitor and manage assets from acquisition to disposition
- Associate Degree in related discipline (Vendor and/or Asset Management)
- General Desktop software knowledge
- Proven customer focus and service skills with an enthusiasm for technology
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced, changing environment managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written/verbal communication, technical documentation and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated achiever with an excellent attention to detail
- Great Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 2-4 years previous experience as a procurement specialist and/or asset manager
- Ability to pass the ITIL Foundations certification within the first year of employment
- General knowledge in 2 or more of the following: Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, Concur, Infrastructure Technology, Desktop Technology, project management, or BA or in-depth knowledge in one of these areas
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.