Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (EMEA) - 20-0246
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The role will support the Krakow and London offices in the areas of Financial Planning & Analysis, Controlling as well as financial administrative support. The position entails establishing a regional financial presence that would interface with financial functions headquartered overseas.
- Act as regional representative of the Finance function
- Collaborate with department heads and other staff to prepare and analyze revenues and expenses for rolling forecasts and capital expenditures.
- Evaluate operating results and conduct variance analyses.
- Assist the regional management with the company’s annual planning and budgeting processes.
- Formulate financial and operational key performance indicators.
- Analyze and report on products, revenue and expense metrics and drivers.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support functional and company-level decision making.
- Run special projects of financial / tax nature, such as state / EU grants.
- Propose and implement process improvements / redesigns in the area of expense reports, per diems, vendor settlements
- Process payments in bank for expense reports and per diems.
- Process local vendor settlements (purchase order, invoice, payment)
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve cost efficiency.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CCA (ACCA)
- Experience with SalesForce and SAP Concur.
- Analytical mindset and the ability to identify and realize cost savings.
- Desire to continuously improve the process, systems, reporting and analytics within the company.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and analytic acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting systems.
- Solid analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to independently drive projects to completion
- Ability to efficiently interact with Director-level employees