Scrum Master 19-0779
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Scrum Master ensures the smooth operation of our Agile squad processes and activities. This includes organizing and running daily stand-ups, sprint planning and backlog grooming. The Scrum Master is responsible for tracking sprint progress and burn-down by creating dashboards and reports as needed.
- Schedule and facilitate daily stand-up meetings
- Drive sprint planning through participation in backlog story grooming
- Coach team members to work together efficiently in an Agile way
- Resolve impediments to team workflows
- Work closely with Product Owners to ensure backlog items are properly and fully defined
- Develop an understanding of the IT operating model to recommend processes and tools for continuous improvement
- Create metrics to provide teams and the organization with relevant feedback
- Promote Agile principles throughout the organization.
- Certifications a plus, including SAFe Scrum Master, PMP, PSM I, CSM, etc.
- Good understanding of IT solution design and implementation
- Deep knowledge of Agile practices and techniques
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, documentation, and organization skills
- Previous Scrum Master experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in an IT organization with Agile practices