Advanced QA Analyst
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity's current and future core products. The Quality Assurance Analyst works under steady direction of managers and senior team members.
- Demonstrate expertise in creating thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices, procedures, and test plans
- Design and execute technical workflows, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete
- Ability to understand, explain and execute automated tests
- Work directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Work with QA team members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software
- Knowledge of the Quality Assurance discipline and testing techniques
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- At least three years testing commercial grade systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or equivalent
- At least 3 years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications