Account Executive, Channel
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Enable partner’s go-to-market strategy and advocate for partner’s needs internally.
- Work with customer success, support, and product teams to enable assigned partner accounts to provide unparalleled quality and value to our collective customer base.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of channel sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Both SaaS and on-premises selling experience highly preferred
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a minimal amount of supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time and prioritize accordingly
- Friendly and honest with an unparalleled level of customer commitment
- Strong technical competence preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.