DevOps Advanced Software Engineer - CI/CD
- Developing scripts and tools to improve and automate our environment provisioning, setup and testing processes for on premise infrastructure
- Manage the packaging and deployment of our infrastructure product and our deployment/upgrade processes
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks
- Contributing to an Agile (Scrum), or Lean (Kanban), or hybrid team to solve the engineering challenges
- Code using PowerShell, Python or Ruby
- Collaborates with other teams regularly to establish an outbound and inbound pipeline of best practices
- Oversees the application environment to effectively run and maintain the technology and recommend any potential technology or process improvements
- Always open to new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers
- Works collaboratively with Release Management and IT DevOps in building the delivery pipelines
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions - lean on encouragement in place of judgment
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Act in the interest of the overall team
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree, or work experience
- 2-5 years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Ability to produce high quality code fast. We use PowerShell, Python, C# or Ruby.
- Experience using Configuration Mgt Tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
- Ruby, Python or PowerShell experience
- Experienced knowledge of CI Build tools like Jenkins, TeamCity
- Excellent knowledge of the new technology trends and its applications for the new products in the market place
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and public speaking)
- Full knowledge of and adherence to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards and best practices
- Desire and drive to learn and keep up-to-date on technology
- Knowledge of Agile Project Development Methodologies
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.