Senior Systems Engineer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Senior Systems Engineer will assist in the design, implementation, improvement , and maintenance of the unstructured storage system behind RelativityOne, our SaaS Cloud eDiscovery product. The systems engineer will work with stakeholders in operations and product development teams to ensure the system is scalable, reliable, high-performance, and cost-effective. The engineer will take a significant role in evolving the system to embrace best practices and new technologies as they become available.
- Be a source of expertise for storage management, provisioning and administration, policy enforcement, monitoring, metrics, and usage best practices
- Build and maintain infrastructure, tools, and automation to manage our global, multitenant storage system deployment
- Seek, identify, recommend, and document improvements to current systems, processes, and tools
- Assist in strategic direction and planning for growth to support our increasing business needs
- Be an escalation point in troubleshooting environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Experience in infrastructure automation and configuration compliance – Chef a plus, Puppet, or Ansible
- Proven scripting experience – PowerShell a plus, Ruby, Python, or Bash
- Cloud Services – Azure a plus, Amazon Web Services, or other cloud offerings
- Experience with continuous deployment tools - Jenkins a plus
- Experience with managing large (petabyte-scale) storage systems a plus
- Experience with software engineering best practices CI/CD, test-driven development
- Experience with Windows Server, SMB and CIFS file systems
- Experience with Atlassian products, e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with ISO27001 and/or SOC2 compliance