Senior Project Manager (Security)
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, and closing of projects. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity’s internal systems and capabilities to drive operational efficiencies, provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, understand dependencies and ask the right questions to draw them out.
You will be part of the Security team at Relativity.
- Guide team as they work with business stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success and customer satisfaction
- Plan, estimate, and control project costs, including resource planning, to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Identify and manage project resource needs and goals -strategies, staffing, scheduling, issue resolution, contingency plans, communication plans, and change control
- Track and report on project risks, progress, issues, and milestones; provide status reports to management, project teams, and other project stakeholders
- Guide team in the maintenance of project management guidelines, training programs, policies, and procedures
- Develop SLA, RFIs, and RFPs as required to enable third party solutions
- Oversee vendor management to ensure outsourced tasks meet contract expectations, Relativity standards, and are delivered on time
- Act as liaison between Security stakeholders to strengthen understanding of business-aligned goals
- Conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures in order to improve operations
- Adhere to and promote EPM standard project management tools, procedures and best practices
- Provide project management coaching and mentoring to others in the organization
- Be a creative problem solver
- Support the maintenance of project management guidelines, training programs, policies and procedures; instill continuous improvement practices on teams
- Have strong understanding of business and technical problems that teams are solving, able to work with stakeholders and teams to prioritize, clarify, and organize team’s work based on this knowledge
- Assist with the development of SLA, RFIs, and RFPs as required to enable third party solutions and IT services
- Monitor vendor activities to ensure compliance with contract expectations and company standards
- Mentor and assist in the growth of other project managers.
- Excellent experience in a client-facing role and working in cross-functional teams towards common goals; consulting background is a plus
- 7+ years of experience leading medium and large information technology projects (e.g. software development, system implementations, business analysis, and process re-engineering) through all phases of the project life cycle
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e.g Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
- Excellent knowledge of or familiarity with multiple Technology Infrastructure concepts such as, Servers, Virtualization, Networking, Telecommunications, Cloud Computing
- Proficient in using MS Office, MS Project, Visio and JIRA
- PMP or PMI Certification is a plus