We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Translate digital strategies and goals into effective deliverables for Relativity websites, emails, online ads, and other digital properties Understand and meet the company’s brand and digital standards; form partnerships with team members and vendors to maintain standards Be an advocate for effective design and user experience across all channels; deliver work that is clear, accurate, intelligent, and a good reflection of the Relativity brand and digital experience
- Collaborate with Relativity teams to conceptualize, design, and implement new and existing deliverables for varying digital and experiential channels in support of product releases, events, campaigns, evolving Relativity ’s digital standards for web
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously; demonstrate strong planning skills by setting and meeting realistic deadlines
- Demonstrate strong ideation skills; pitch and defend web design, wireframing, and content organization work to team members backed by experience and research; effectively negotiate solutions that are in the best interest of the project, UI/UX, and Relativity brand
- Establish, refine, and enforce web design guidelines, standards, and best practices for the Relativity brand and digital properties
- Work with designers, developers, vendors, and other professionals to optimize the UX of all Relativity digital properties
- Stay updated on industry trends, customer segments, and other product-related information
- Execute basic website updates and tasks using HTML, our CMS (content management system), and various marketing software WYSIWYG editors
- BFA in fine art, or design; BA/BS in Marketing, Digital Media or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in web design project management, graphic design with an emphasis on digital web , and/or digital marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver/html editors), Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of UX,responsive design, and development frameworks (i.e. bootstrap)
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS), search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, back-end development languages, logistics, and concepts like SQL, PHP, DNS, etc. a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration,organizational and prioritization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in the creation and iteration of work product
- Ability to rough-sketch solutions via paper or whiteboard in a group environment
- Ability to gather and streamline feedback and effectively apply it to revisions and future work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-drive, team environment with quickly shifting priorities